ProX XS-UMIX1417 14" x 17" Universal Mixer Case with Pick Foam. This ProX XS-UMIX1417 professional quality ATA road case features a universal design for smaller mixers up to 14" x 17". It is filled with a pickable foam interior that allows you to custom fit this case to your mixer. The XS-UMIX1417 case is constructed with a rugged and durable signature Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners, as well as recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is a low panel so you can access your inputs and outputs easily.
This ProX "Honeycomb Digital" flight case is made with the super-sleek look of hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, giving this case an almost alien look. ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in ProX cases contain 70% recycled content.
Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles, and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX, they strive to make the world a better place. ProX XS-UMIX1417 14" x 17" Universal Mixer Case Features. ProX has been manufacturing flight cases since 1984 and this case is designed to protect your investment.Standard Style, Silver trim on Black Digital honey Comb exterior design. ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case. Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8 plywood. High-density foam interior support & casing. Recessed Spring action recessed handles. Industrial Heavy duty and powerful steel ball corners.
Easy locking fit aluminum tongue and groove. Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches. All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials.Each XS-UMIX1417 Retail Box Includes: (1) ProX XS-UMIX1417 14" x 17" Universal Mixer Case with Pick Foam. To Fit Behringer X1222USB, X2222USB, X1832USB, X1622USB, MACKIE DL806, DL1608, QSC TOUCHMIX16/8, and more. Thousands of Items in Stock. ProX XS-MCX8000 WLT Denon MCX8000 Case with Wheels & Laptop Shelf idjnow. ProX XS-MCX8000WLTBL Denon MCX8000 Case w/ Wheels & Laptop Shelf Black on Black. ProX X-DNMC4000LT Denon DNMC4000 Digital Controller Flight Case w Laptop Shelf i.
ProX Numark NS7II & NS7III ATA Professional Flight Controller Case idjnow. Any use of this material including all content, images and design, without prior written consent from IDJNOW, is strictly prohibited by law.
This listing is currently undergoing maintenance, we apologise for any inconvenience caused. This item is in the category "Musical Instruments & Gear\Pro Audio Equipment\Cases, Racks & Bags".com" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States.