Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb design helps prevent minor to mild scratches.
The Honeycomb Digital line design was inspired by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment. All ProX cases during the manufacturing process use CNC technology to assure all cases are consistently built with strict specifications that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases is known for since 1984. ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content.Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from the recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place! ProX has been manufacturing flight cases since 1984 and are designed to protect your investment. ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case.
Easy locking fit and tongue. High-density foam interior support & casing. Recessed spring action handles per Side.Heavy and powerful steel ball corners. Signature Series Laminated 3/8 plywood. Silver on Black Digital Honeycomb exterior design. Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked. Cable access hole with removable emblem cover. Fits any turntable (Battle Mode) Case is pictured with Pioneer PLX-500 (not included) Case pictured with PIONEER DJM-S9 MIXER (not Included) Fits any 10" or 12"Mixer ######xA0.
31.00"L x 20.00"W x 10.00H. 33.50"L x 22.50"D x 12.00H. Nearly every order received by 3PM Eastern ships the SAME DAY! More than 20 years in business. Free tech support from audio experts.
Products like software, speakers, tubes, personal items (such as in-ear monitors, etc), and items which are not normally stocked "Special Orders", discontinued products, close-outs, used products, etc. VIP Pro Audio & DJ Equipment has been THE destination for DJ entertainment and lighting industry professionals for over 25 years, combining knowledge and experience with our highly specialized group of professionals to bring our loyal customer base the right, low-priced solution for every situation. From PA systems, turntables, and rack gear to cables, stands and subwoofers, VIP Pro Audio has all facets of the market covered!
Sound and lighting needs, we at VIP Pro Audio are never satisfied with the norm. From DJs and producers to rental contractors and lighting designers, we strive to provide our clients with innovative design ideas and the highest quality components at a low, competitive price. The United States, Canada, Worldwide. And receive return instructions if you receive a defective item. The item must be in the original packaging with all the accessories included.
We reserve the right to have the unit exchanged or repaired (up to manufacture). No physical damage goods are warranted. VIP Is The Place To Be.. The Largest Selection Of Pro Audio, DJ & Lighting Equipment Unde One Roof. A Tradition Of Excellence Since 1988.Celebrating 30 Years Of Commitment To Quality & Service. Proud To Be Most Awarded & Top Rated Dealer. View our great user feedback. This listing is currently undergoing maintenance, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
The item "ProX XS-TMC1012W Fits(1)Turntable In Battle Mode & 10 or 12Mixer fits DJM-S9" is in sale since Saturday, December 16, 2017. This item is in the category "Musical Instruments & Gear\Pro Audio Equipment\Cases, Racks & Bags". The seller is "vipproaudioinc" and is located in Brooklyn, New York. This item can be shipped to United States.