QSC Touchmix 30 Pro Road Case. The ProX Heavy Duty XS-QSCTMIX30 Pro Quality ATA road case is custom designed to fit the QSC Touchmix Pro Digital 30 Channel Mixer. The XS-QSCTMIX30 case is constructed with a rugged and durable Signature Series 3/8 (9.5mm) Plywood with reinforced steel ball corners.This ProX case is manufactured with the Honeycomb laminated surface design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb hexagon grids on all laminated outer shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital line design was inspired by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment. ProX Goes Green : The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contains 70% recycled content. Of that recycled content, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20%. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place! Exterior Dimensions: 23.00"L x 9.50"H x 20.00W (small enough for aircraft carry-on). Loaded Weight: 41.5 lbs.
ProX has been manufacturing flight cases since 1984 and designed to protect your investment. Standard Style, Silver trim on Black Digital Honeycomb exterior design. Signature Series Certified Laminated 3/8 plywood. High-density foam interior support & casing.Recessed Spring Action recessed handles. Industrial Heavy Duty and powerful steel ball corners. Easy locking fit aluminum tongue and groove.
All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials. Interior Dimensions : 18.00"L x 17.00"W x7.00H. Dimensions : 23.00"L x 9.50"W x20.00H. We are authorized dealers for all these brands.
We operate a 30-day return period. A 10% re-stock is more likely if the unit comes back in mint condition. Also, Items which we do not normally stock i. "Special Orders", discontinued products, close-outs, used products, etc.
We strongly suggest that you check your order after receiving it to be sure that it is in proper working order. The item "ProX XS-QSCTMIX30 QSC Touchmix 30 Pro Road Hardshell Flight Case XSQSCTMIX30" is in sale since Friday, July 5, 2019. This item is in the category "Musical Instruments & Gear\Pro Audio Equipment\Cases, Racks & Bags".The seller is "proaudiostar" and is located in Winchester, Virginia. This item can be shipped to United States.