This ProX 10" Mixer Case sleek format mix case is constructed with our GigReady Signature Series laminated 3/8" re-enforced plywood for complete protection of your investment. Standard on all our cases##xA0;are##xA0;steel, heavy duty ball corners to withstand the rigorous travel that a##xA0;pro DJ##xA0;demands.Black and silver construction and a modern stage wood design will turn heads and keep with the decor of any venue. It's all about the options. ##xA0; This item is##xA0;part of our##xA0; Black On Black series , which features an##xA0;all-black exterior##xA0;for a sleek, professional look.
##xA0; There's no going back. ##xA0; Black is always in style, and an all-black road case for your professional gear will always make a statement.
The##xA0; XS-M10BL ##xA0;has all the features you are looking for in a high-grade DJ Mixer Case. You will definitely be satisfied with this top of the line product from the signature series line of products from ProX Cases! This ProX Digital Media controller case is manufactured with the Honey Comb laminated surface Design.Made with the super-sleek look of Honey Comb hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honey Comb design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honey Comb Digital line design was inspired by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment. All ProX cases during the manufacturing process use CNC technology to assure all cases are consistently built##xA0;with##xA0;strict specifications that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases is known for since 1984. ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from the##xA0;recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
Medium Format 10 Mixer Case Rane 62. 19.50"Length (L) X 13.00"Width (W) X 8.00Height (H). 21.50"L X 15.00"D X 10.00H. Nearly every order received by 3PM Eastern ships the SAME DAY! More than 20 years in business.
Free tech support from audio experts. Products like software, speakers, tubes, personal items (such as in-ear monitors, etc), and items which are not normally stocked "Special Orders", discontinued products, close-outs, used products, etc. VIP Pro Audio & DJ Equipment has been THE destination for DJ entertainment and lighting industry professionals for over 25 years, combining knowledge and experience with our highly specialized group of professionals to bring our loyal customer base the right, low-priced solution for every situation. From PA systems, turntables, and rack gear to cables, stands and subwoofers, VIP Pro Audio has all facets of the market covered!Sound and lighting needs, we at VIP Pro Audio are never satisfied with the norm. From DJs and producers to rental contractors and lighting designers, we strive to provide our clients with innovative design ideas and the highest quality components at a low, competitive price. The United States, Canada, Worldwide.
VIP Is The Place To Be.. The Largest Selection Of Pro Audio, DJ & Lighting Equipment Unde One Roof. A Tradition Of Excellence Since 1988. Celebrating 30 Years Of Commitment To Quality & Service.Proud To Be Most Awarded & Top Rated Dealer. View our great user feedback. This listing is currently undergoing maintenance, we apologise for any inconvenience caused. The item "ProX XS-M10BL Mixer Case for Large Format 10 DJ Mixers in Black On Black" is in sale since Wednesday, July 19, 2017. This item is in the category "Musical Instruments & Gear\Pro Audio Equipment\Cases, Racks & Bags".
The seller is "vipaudio215" and is located in Brooklyn, New York. This item can be shipped to United States, Canada, China, Mexico, Japan, Brazil, Australia, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, Hong Kong, Bahamas, Israel, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Saudi arabia, United arab emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Malaysia, Chile, Colombia, Costa rica, Dominican republic, Panama, Trinidad and tobago, Guatemala, El salvador, Honduras, Jamaica, Viet nam, Uruguay.