ProX XS-DJMS9BL ProX fits Pioneer DJM-S9 Mixer Flight DJ Case Black on Black. Authorized Dealer/ Brand New Item / In Stock! ProX XS-DJMS9BL ProX fits Pioneer DJM-S9 Mixer Flight Case Black on Black. The ProX XS-DJMS9BL ATA Style Flight Hard case designed by ProX Cases fits Pioneer DJM-S9 and is made with the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for your Pioneer DJM-S9 Mixer.
If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times, this case will perform at the highest level every time. The XS-DJMS9BL is constructed with our rugged signature 3/8 Gig-Ready Series Plywood, durable rubber wheels, reinforced steel ball corners, as well as recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience, as well as a removable front panel for you to access front input jacks easily. The front removable panel allows for easy access to the front controls and headphone/mic jacks. It's all about the options.This item is part of our Black On Black series , which features an all-black exterior for a sleek, professional look. There's no going back. Black is always in style, and an all-black road case for your professional gear will always make a statement. This ProX Digital Media controller case is manufactured with the Honey Comb laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honey Comb hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honey Comb design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honey Comb Digital line design was inspired by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment. All ProX cases during the manufacturing process use CNC technology to assure all cases are consistently built with strict specifications that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases is known for since 1984. ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content.
Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from the recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
Black on Black Digital Honey Comb exterior design. ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case. Easy locking fit and tongue.
High-density foam interior support & casing. Recessed spring action Handles per Side. Heavy and powerful steel ball corners. 4 cables and small accessories area in the back.Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8 plywood. Black on Black Digital honey Comb exterior design. Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked. Cable access hole with removable emblem cover. 15.50"L x 10.50"W x 3.00H.
20.00"L x 13.50"W x 8.00H. 21.50"L x 16.00"D x 10.00H.
VIP Pro Audio & DJ Equipment has been THE destination for DJ entertainment and lighting industry professionals for over 25 years, combining knowledge and experience with our highly specialized group of professionals to bring our loyal customer base the right, low-priced solution for every situation. From PA systems, turntables, and rack gear to cables, stands and subwoofers, VIP Pro Audio has all facets of the market covered!
Sound and lighting needs, we at VIP Pro Audio are never satisfied with the norm. From DJs and producers to rental contractors and lighting designers, we strive to provide our clients with innovative design ideas and the highest quality components at a low, competitive price. The United States, Canada, Worldwide. Nearly every order received by 3PM Eastern ships the SAME DAY!
And receive return instructions if you receive a defective item. The item must be in the original packaging with all the accessories included.
We reserve the right to have the unit exchanged or repaired (up to manufacture). No physical damage goods are warranted.VIP Is The Place To Be.. The Largest Selection Of Pro Audio, DJ & Lighting Equipment Unde One Roof. A Tradition Of Excellence Since 1988. Celebrating 30 Years Of Commitment To Quality & Service. Proud To Be Most Awarded & Top Rated Dealer. View our great user feedback. This listing is currently undergoing maintenance, we apologise for any inconvenience caused. The item "ProX XS-DJMS9BL ProX fits Pioneer DJM-S9 Mixer Flight DJ Case Black on Black" is in sale since Monday, February 18, 2019. This item is in the category "Musical Instruments & Gear\Pro Audio Equipment\Cases, Racks & Bags". The seller is "vipproaudioinc" and is located in Brooklyn, New York. This item can be shipped to United States.