The front removable panel allows for easy access to the front controls and headphone/mic jacks. It's all about the options. This item is part of our Black On Black series, which features an all-black exterior for a sleek, professional look. There's no going back.Black is always in style, and an all-black road case for your professional gear will always make a statement. This ProX "Honeycomb Digital" Flight case is made with the super-sleek look of hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, and it gives this case an almost alien look! For the safety of your equipment, do not attempt to transport with any gear stored on the sliding shelf and be aware that the shelf can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from. We strive to make the world a better place! ProX XS-DDJSZWLTBL Black DJ Flight Case For Pioneer DDJ-SZ W/Gliding Laptop Shelf+Wheels.
ATA-300 style gig ready flight road case. Easy locking fit and tongue. High-density foam interior support & casing. Recessed spring action handles per side.Black on black digital honey comb exterior design. Industrial recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked. Cable access hole with removable emblem cover. Dimensions: 38.50"Length (L) X 23.00"Width (W) X 10.00Height (H). Best prices - We sell all ProX Products at the lowest price as possible. Detailed information of all products. Lifetime Customer Service by ProX Product Experts.
Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise. If your item is defective or you want to return it for any reason within the first 30 days of when it was delivered to you; you have the following options.
We will send you a. To replace the item for a brand new one. All replacements and exchanges are free. The item "ProX XS-DDJSZWLTBL Black Pioneer DDJ-SZ Hard Case WithGliding Laptop Shelf+Wheels" is in sale since Monday, February 10, 2020. This item is in the category "Musical Instruments & Gear\Pro Audio Equipment\Cases, Racks & Bags".
The seller is "audiosavings" and is located in Bayonne, New Jersey. This item can be shipped to United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, South africa, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi arabia, Ukraine, United arab emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Malaysia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa rica, Panama, Trinidad and tobago, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Antigua and barbuda, Aruba, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Saint kitts and nevis, Saint lucia, Montserrat, Turks and caicos islands, Barbados, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei darussalam, Bolivia, Ecuador, Egypt, French guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Cayman islands, Liechtenstein, Sri lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Macao, Martinique, Maldives, Nicaragua, Oman, Peru, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion, Viet nam, Uruguay.