ProX XS-DDJSZWLT DJ Flight Case For Pioneer DDJ-SZ With Gliding Laptop Shelf and Rubber Wheels. Condition: BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
The XS-DDJSZWLT Flight case designed by ProX Cases fits PIONEER DDJ-SZ and is made with the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for your SZ controller. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times, this case will perform at the highest level. The XS-DDJSWZLT with sliding laptop shelf is constructed with our rugged signature 3/8 Gig-Ready Series Plywood, durable rubber wheels, reinforced steel ball corners, as well as recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience, as well as a removable front panel for you to access front input jacks easily.
The front removable panel allows for easy access to the front controls and headphone/mic jacks. This ProX "Honeycomb Digital" Flight case is made with the super-sleek look of hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, and it gives this case an almost alien look! For the safety of your equipment, do not attempt to transport with any gear stored on the sliding shelf and be aware that the shelf can be removed when slid out to its furthest point. ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content.
Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from. We strive to make the world a better place!
ProX XS-DDJSZWLT DJ Flight Case For Pioneer DDJ-SZ W/Gliding Laptop Shelf+Wheels. ATA-300 style gig ready flight road case. Easy locking fit and tongue. High-density foam interior support & casing.Recessed spring action handles per side. Industrial recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked.
Cable access hole with removable emblem cover. Exterior Dimensions: 23.0 x 38.5 x 10.0 / 58.4 x 97.8 x 25.4 cm.
Weight: 49.0 lb / 22.2 kg. Best prices - We sell all ProX Products at the lowest price as possible. Detailed information of all products. Lifetime Customer Service by ProX Product Experts. Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise.If your item is defective or you want to return it for any reason within the first 30 days of when it was delivered to you; you have the following options. We will send you a. To replace the item for a brand new one.
All replacements and exchanges are free. The item "ProX XS-DDJSZWLT DJ Flight Case For Pioneer DDJ-SZ WithGliding Laptop Shelf+Wheels" is in sale since Thursday, March 26, 2020. This item is in the category "Musical Instruments & Gear\Pro Audio Equipment\Cases, Racks & Bags". The seller is "audiosavings" and is located in Inwood, New York. This item can be shipped to United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, South africa, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi arabia, Ukraine, United arab emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Malaysia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa rica, Panama, Trinidad and tobago, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Antigua and barbuda, Aruba, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Saint kitts and nevis, Saint lucia, Montserrat, Turks and caicos islands, Barbados, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei darussalam, Bolivia, Ecuador, Egypt, French guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Cayman islands, Liechtenstein, Sri lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Macao, Martinique, Maldives, Nicaragua, Oman, Peru, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion, Viet nam, Uruguay.