Behringer X32 Mixer Case with Doghouse and Wheels. This heavy duty XS-BX32DHW Pro quality ATA flight road case is custom designed to fit the Behringer X32 Live Studio Mixer Console. The XS-BX32DHW Behringer X32 Live Studio Mixer Console case is constructed with rugged and durable Signature Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners, a Doghouse for hidden cable space and 4 durable rubber wheels.
The Doghouse provides hidden space for cables and small accessories in the back of the unit for convenience, as well as a low front panel so you can access your inputs easily. This ProX "Honeycomb Digital" flight case is made with the super-sleek look of hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, and it gives this case an almost alien look! ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content.Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place! ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case.
30 x 30mm Aluminium thomann profile. High-density foam interior support & casing. Recessed spring action Handles per Side.
Heavy and powerful steel ball corners. Three size option floating Ipod stand.Durable 4 Wheels and Doghouse space. Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked. All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials. We are authorized dealers for all these brands. We operate a 30-day return period. A 10% re-stock is more likely if the unit comes back in mint condition. Also, Items which we do not normally stock i. "Special Orders", discontinued products, close-outs, used products, etc.
We strongly suggest that you check your order after receiving it to be sure that it is in proper working order. The item "ProX XS-BX32DHW Mixer Case for Behringer X32 Console with Doghouse and Wheels" is in sale since Friday, March 23, 2018.This item is in the category "Musical Instruments & Gear\Pro Audio Equipment\Cases, Racks & Bags". The seller is "proaudiostar" and is located in Winchester, Virginia.
This item can be shipped to United States.