The ProX Z style DJ table is easy to set up, quick to collapse, and amazingly portable! It's constructed with our signature series certified 3/8 inch Honeycomb Digital design plywood, which provides a unique look. The table measures 48" x 28" featuring plenty of room for your latest controller and equipment and is the perfect height of 3ft keeping all of your gear within immediate reach.
It can handle up to 200 lbs evenly distributed. The low profile Penn Elcom casters, which are built to last, makes transporting your Z table effortless. It's manufactured from all of the best industrial strength quality materials you expect from ProX Cases. When it's time to hit the road, the Z style legs go inside the case giving you manageable dimensions of 48 x 25 x 10 inches. This ProX table is manufactured with the Honey Comb laminated surface Design.
Made with the super-sleek look of Honey Comb hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honey Comb design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honey Comb Digital line design was inspired by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment. ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content.Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial materials. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place! Digital Honey Comb exterior design. Easy locking fit and tongue. Heavy duty and powerful steel ball corners. Signature Series Laminated 3/8 plywood. Table top is 48" wide X 28" Deep. 2x Low Profile Penn-Elcom Durable Tough Rubber Wheels.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS USE THE E-BAY "ASK A QUESTION". Jade Music Store is required by state law.
Defective free or damage free. Link on this page for more details. The item "DJ Z-Style Portable Folding Mixer Table All in One ATA Road Case Black with Wheels" is in sale since Tuesday, June 20, 2017. This item is in the category "Musical Instruments & Gear\Pro Audio Equipment\Cases, Racks & Bags". The seller is "jade*music" and is located in US.This item can be shipped to United States.